Student/Alumni Employment Portal
Student and alumni career placement is a competitive environment. Our Student and Alumni
Portal is a customizable comprehensive suite of job search tools designed to increase your
placement rates, offer more job opportunities for students, and build employer relationships.
Not only do we have all the tools you need in one place, but we have millions of job
opportunities including the ones directly from companies websites. No other system can
provide your students access to the depth and breadth of opportunity..
With EmployOn's Student and Alumni Portal, you can increase your placement rates
substantially using our skill-based search system. It's not just built to find
jobs - it's built to find the right jobs.
- Searching is focused on student skills and talents, rather than searching through job
titles, or using drop down menus, which narrow search results and provide less opportunity.
Our skills based search leads students to more jobs that meet their qualifications.
- Students and Alumni can create\manage their own user accounts and run searches themselves,
giving you more time to focus on preparing them for careers and less time on searching for jobs.
- Users can save searches and have them run automatically on a regular basis,
sending new results to their e-mail address.
- Resume tools allow students to upload resumes or create a new one in two simple steps.
What sets us apart is our ability to aggregate more corporate web postings than anyone in the
industry. If there is a company out there posting jobs on their website, we probably have them for
your students to search through.
- Our database consists of over 7 million jobs that are aggregated from a pool of
170,000 sources, the majority of which are corporate websites, giving students direct access
to employers looking to fill positions - a largely untapped resource.
- We also aggregate jobs from job boards, education, government and recruiter websites,
thus putting virtually all of the jobs on the internet in an easily searchable database.
With the portal, you can strengthen existing employer relationships as well as build new
ones. Employers may now take an active role in finding qualified candidates for open positions.
- You can give priority to key hiring companies or jobs within the search results.
It's a win-win situation for you and the employer.
- Employers can search your students' resumes for qualified candidates to meet their hiring needs.
Click here for more detailed information.