Rapid Response Solutions
With EmployOn's Rapid Response Solutions, workforce development
organizations can quickly provide displaced workers with the
tools and access to jobs they need to find new employment. In doing
so, a state and local municipalities can also demonstrate its commitment
to its employers and workers - a valuable public relations tool in
today's competitive environment.
Major corporate layoffs are a shock to any area's economy.
You turn adversity into opportunity with the following Rapid Response
Solutions from EmployOn:
- Access to jobs 24/7 by all job seekers in an unassisted manner
- Targeted job content and spider creation. We work with local government staff in conjunction with company personnel to develop a direct solution set to provide job content that addresses the dislocated jobs. The result is customized the job content for the displaced workers
- Resume Tools - designed to help job seekers
- Resume Creator generate a resume in two easy steps using our customized resume tool
- Resume Blasting to send a resume to thousands of recruiters with the single click of a mouse
- ClientMatch for Job Developers and Case Managers - A mass layoff situation
requires hands on support. The Rapid Response Portal is combined with
EmployOn's ClientMatch product to provide your staff with added
technology to create off-line "call lists" for job seekers. This
added functionality allows job seekers to proactively contacting
companies immediately thus leveraging the open jobs in the areas
- Rapid Response Exit Packages that include job posting details
applicable to the displaced worker's position. The package also includes
supplementary information about potential employers (contact information,
profile, etc.) that enables a job seeker to begin exploring new job
opportunities within minutes of being notified of layoffs.
Contact us for insight on how to apply for National Emergency
Grants to help assist in the procurement of this product.